Top 5 Tuesdays - Time-Related Charts

Thankfully, I still haven't had to go outside my stash for these posts...at least not yet! Don't forget to go over to Kate's blog to see her post as well as to get the links for Tiff and Emma's...they all usually do WAY better at this than I do!

Granted, my view of the three fates are three ugly hags sharing an eyeball (too many Disney movies), but I absolutely adore this HAED pattern from Jasmine Becket-Griffith and I'll do it one day, although it's not high on my JBG to-do list. Nothing says time (or rather time's up) like fate!
The Three Fates_1

This next one was the first HAED chart I bought that I realized was dithered and that they had changed over their charting method (I still miss the old ones, especially on the JBGs). Obviously, anything related to Doctor Who is time-related and I'm a total Doctor Who girl. I've been watching it since I was a kid, although I haven't kept up much since the new doctor took over (I'm still grieving over the loss of David Tennant):
Space Traveler_1

Speaking of Doctor Who and new doctors, I bought this Clouds Factory chart before the switch and since twelve is now about to leave, I guess it's a good thing I didn't buy the replacement! I'll just wait a bit more to see how long the next doctor lasts!
The Eleven Doctors - 2

Once Upon A Time...my absolute favorite TV show (and no, I'm not ready to accept that we might be losing Snow and Charming next season). I started this chart a while back but ended up scrapping it (my first trash project ever). The fabric was too soft and I had the "brilliant" idea to use metallic thread on their fairytale counterparts and it was a total disaster! One day I will do this chart again (the right way):
OUAT00

I just recently added a project to my stash that's not really my style, I but I loved the artwork so much, I couldn't help myself. I don't think anything is time-related as much as life and death, so here you go:
Live and Death_000

Comments

Linda said…
More great stash charts Keiley.

Linda
Now I love the final design the most! The Dr. Who Cloud's Factory should really have the Tardis on the left so you can keep adding Doctors to the right hand side.
Laura said…
Cool design choices! You and I took similar approaches to today's theme. Very different designs, but similar approaches.
Justine said…
I agree with Jo about the Doctors piece. I wonder who the new Doctor will be? I always thought Eddie Izzard would be perfect but then he played a baddie in it so perhaps he can't now.
Mii Stitch said…
Well I'm sadly not a Doctor Who fan but you have chosen a great selection!
Awesome choices!! My sister is actually stitching the last one, Life and Death right now and it is even more gorgeous in person!
kate n said…
Gorgeous choices, and see! you can come up with great options :)
Unknown said…
The TARDIS HAED pattern is gorgeous!!
Vickie said…
I love your stash!!! It all looks amazing!!!
Heather said…
Ooo great choices! I'm jealous of the doctor who haed. Great choices!